[1986-2021] STORY OF LADY GAGA ALBUMS & LIFE OF THE 2 GA-GA: POP QUEEN & INTIMATE SINGER
🏆 GREATEST HIT
Lady Gaga Bad Romance
The song that made the Dance-Pop genre mainstream in the world. Iconic, weird, scary, unique… these are just some of the adjectives that have been used to describe ‘Bad Romance‘. What is true is that it is already a Pop classic.
💛 TREMBOL FAVOURITE
Lady Gaga I’ll Never Love Again
“A Star is Born” music has an intense story behind. In the soundtrack, along with the very well-known ‘Shallow‘, you’ll find our favourite ballad, ‘I’ll never love again‘
Lady Gaga Chromatica
Gaga’s latest album in 2020 includes several collaborations such as Ariadna Grande or the South Korean K-Pop group PinkLadies, but nothing like this great dance track with Elton John “Sine from Above”. Let’s dance!
If you want to have somehing from the Queen of Pop, we’ve selected the most original and best-selling Lady Gaga items at the end of the article.
We’ve also created a playlist with Lady Gaga best songs
Lady Gaga has been reinventing herself for her entire career, she went from being the biggest Pop star to releasing a Jazz album with Tony Bennett. She later took part in American Horror Story series, after which she released her most personal album, ‘Joanne‘ and went on to win an Oscar for A Star Is Born. This is the story of the 2 Ga-Ga: The Queen of Pop and the woman alone with her piano.
Lady Gaga Trembol Card
- 🗿 Name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
- 🎂 Year: Born on March 28, 1986
- 🌍 Place: New York (United States)
- 👫 Genres: Dance-Pop, Electropop, plus forays into Jazz and Rock
- ♈ Nickname: Pop Queen and Mother Monster. This last is because she calls her fans ‘Little Monsters’
- 💿 Discography: 6 studio albums and 1 Original Soundtrack.
- 🖋 Signature:
I don’t know exactly where my affinity for music comes from, but it is the thing that comes easiest to me.
I want to revolutionize pop music as Madonna did.
If you want to know other music stories, we suggest you:
Bruce Springsteen’s Story through his albums
‘La vida loca’ of Ricky Martin
Life and music of the starboy The Weeknd
¿Dance o romantic? Share the poll and article with your friends [social-share align=”center” style=”button” counters=”0″ buttons=”facebook,twitter,linkedin,whatsapp,copy”]
Lady Gaga’s Story | Albums, images, fun facts and videos
Having Italian ancestry and living on the Upper West Side of New York (wealthy area), but without swimming in abundance, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (aka. Lady Gaga) was born. It was 1986.
- Thanks to her mother’s influence she began to play the piano at age 4 👶 His father used to give her scores of Bruce Springsteen songs to rehearse, although her real idol was David Bowie, whose posters covered Gaga’s bedroom and to whom she would pay tribute in the 2016 Grammy ceremony, after Bowie’s death.
- She began to compose very young, at the age of 13 👧 Her first song was called “I’ll find a way to love again”.
- She studied in a private all-girls Roman Catholic school, coinciding with Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian 👯 At that time, she suffered bulling.
Lady Gaga (Performing at a New York club before she was popular)
👩 At 17 she entered an art and music school. Despite the fact she was the best in the end-of-year performances, she withdrew from school to focus on her musical career.
- It was a difficult time for Lady Gaga because she suffered from anorexia and bulimia.
- In 2005, she formed her first band ‘Stefani Germanotta Band (SGBand)’ with some classmates from the music school and began to play in New York clubs.
Lady Gaga (Performance before becoming popular)
2006. She kept playing without much success and even made a little break, but she was still determined to achieve her dream and started sending her demos to many record labels posing as her own manager 🕴
- She managed to make a living as a songwriter for artists such as Pussycat Dolls, New Kids on the Block, Fergie, or Akon.
- All changed when she met the music producer Rob Fusari, with whom she began a professional and personal relationship 💑
- A few years after they broke up, being Lady Gaga a star, he filed a $30.5 million lawsuit against her.
Lady Gaga The Fame | The beginning of a star
- Akon, a singer and music businessman, who already knew Gaga as a songwriter, heard her sing and decided to make her the franchise singer of his new label publishing her first album.
2008. Lady Gaga releases “The Fame”, a dormant hit 😴
- The album was rarely played on the radio, so Gaga promoted it at concerts in Europe and the United States in small gay nightclubs.
- The single “Just Dance”, began to sound more and more reaching 5 month later (by January 2009) the top of all international charts.
Lady Gaga Just Dance
Lady Gaga Poker Face
When I was first starting out, I was not the most beautiful girl in the room.
Many record executives wanted to take my songs and give them to other women to sing but I was holding on to my music with my cold, dead fingers.
I never wanted to be sexy like other women, I never wanted to be viewed like other women. I wanted to be my own artist and have my own vision
Lady Gaga Alejandro
2009. She releases ‘The Fame Monster‘, an EP that followed the success of the first album
- It includes her greatest hit, Bad Romance, which surpassed 200M views on YouTube. The most watched in history up to that point.
Lady Gaga Dresses (Facebook Image)
Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé Telephone
- In 2010 Lady Gaga won 8 MTV Video Music Awards, as many as the dresses she wore at the ceremony (one for each award). Among them, one made out of meat 🐄 We show it to you in our Google Most Searched Questions section
- The tour that followed the album, called ‘The Fame Ball Tour‘, lasted a year and a half, until 2011, and was one of the highest revenue tours of all time ($227M), in addition to the most commercially successful debut tour in history 💰
Lady Gaga Born this Way | The Show goes on
Lady Gaga Born This Way
2011 is the peak of success for Lady Gaga when she releases “Born this Way” album.
- Gaga appeared with pointy face lumps. You know, part of her expressive artistic image.
- Musically the album was gorgeous, a mix of electronic music with Rock and Pop.
Lady Gaga You and I
- Gaga went to the Grammy Awards inside an egg.
- She also started a world stadiums tour that year, but unfortunately she had to cancel due to a hip injury.
2012. Year of diversification
- Gaga started writing a column about fashion for V magazine.
- According to the Guinness Book of Records she was the most followed person on Twitter in 2012 (13M).
- She launches her first fragrance called ‘Fame‘ with her new cosmetics company Haus Laboratories.
- She also creates the Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization that fights against bullying, and supports youth in many ways.
Lady Gaga Edge of Glory
2013 to 2017 | Jazz album, intimate album, American Horror Story, fibromyalgia and Superbowl
2013. She releases ‘ARTPOP‘, her second number 1 in USA
- The album marked a slight decline in her career, yet it had good sales.
2014. Big surprise when Gaga releases a Jazz album with Tony Bennet called ‘Cheek to Cheek‘. It was a great success though.
- Gaga said that she had been singing Jazz since she was a child and wanted to show the authentic side of the genre.
Lady Gaga ft. Tony Bennett Nature Boy
2015. Lady Gaga makes her acting debut in the series American Horror Story, with which she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
- She announced that she was going to marry actor Taylor Kinney, although they would not eventually marry, but rather broke up. ☹
- This year she is inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Lady Gaga Million Reasons
2016. She releases ‘Joanne’, her most intimate album dedicated to her aunt, who died of lupus
- It was Gaga’s 4th album to reach number one, making her the woman with the most No. 1 albums of the 2010s.
2017. She makes a documentary for Netflix called “Gaga: Five Foot, Two” while preparing her Superbowl show.
- In it she unveils that she suffers from fibromyalgia, a disease that causes chronic muscle pain, fatigue and tiredness.
- Her show at her Superbowl is just amazing:
Lady Gaga Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show
Lady Gaga A Star is Born | The Movie
2018 She premieres with Bradley Cooper “A Star is Born” film
- The soundtrack is so good that it deserves a separate article: ‘Lady Gaga I’ll Never Love Again‘
- Lady Gaga won an Oscar for her song “Shallow” but when a reporter asked her: ‘When you look at that Oscar, what do you see?‘, she replied:
I see a lot of pain.
I was raped when I was 19, repeatedly. Over the years, my career has traumatized me in a number of ways, but I survived and moved on. And when I looked at that Oscar, I saw pain.
Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Shallow (from The Oscars)
Did Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper have a relationship?
- Although everyone thought so, even more after their performance at the Oscars, Lady Gaga confessed to Elle magazine that they have never been together. She said:
We made a love story. For me, as a performer and as an actress, of course we wanted people to believe that we were in love. And we wanted people to feel that love at the Oscars.
We wanted it to go right through the lens of that camera and to every television that it was being watched on. And we worked hard on it, we worked for days. We mapped the whole thing out—it was orchestrated as a performance.
- Be as it may, ‘Shallow‘ makes my hair stand on end, doesn’t yours too?
Lady Gaga Chromatica | New Album
Lady Gaga Stupid Love
Lady Gaga ft. Ariana Grande Rain On Me
Lady Gaga would start a concert residency in Las Vegas called ‘Enigma‘. The performance showed the 2 Ga-Ga: The theatrical and spectacular Queen of Pop and the singer alone with her piano.
2020 Lady Gaga releases ‘Chromatica’, an album that brings her back to her Dance-Pop roots
- Chromatica is also the work of BloodPop, a great electro-pop producer who helped Gaga throughout the recording process, fighting against the fibromyalgia that she suffers from.
- The album includes several collaborations such as Ariana Grande or the South Korean K-Pop group PinkLadies.
- Gaga dominated the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, winning 5 awards.
- She performed at President Biden’s inaugural ceremony in 2021.
Lady Gaga is a work of art herself. The first global superstar of the 21st century, who has not only renewed Pop, but has done it with great talent.
Lady Gaga reinvents herself every day, what will be the new Ga-Ga to see?
If you are still hungry for more music, here is the playlist with the best Lady Gaga’s songs
🤔 Google most searched questions about Lady Gaga
What is Lady Gaga meat dress?
It’s a dress that Lady Gaga wore at the MTV Music Awards in 2010. The meat dress was made of raw beef, so you can image the smell after some hours
What is lady Lady Gaga height, age and where is she from?
Lady Gaga was born on March 28, 1986 in New York City, so by 2020 she is 34 years old.
Lady Gaga stands at 5ft 1in (1,55m).
Did Lady Gaga win an Oscar?
Yes, in 2019 Lady Gaga won an Oscar for Best Original Song thanks to “Shallow”.
She was also nominated for Best Actress, but Olivia Colman won for her role as Queen Anne Stuart in ‘The Favourite‘.
The best of the ceremony was when Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga sang Shallow (you will find the video in the Story section above)
Is Haus Laboratories a Lady Gaga company?
Yes, it is. Haus Laboratories is a company founded by Lady Gaga. In its product line-up, several fragrances: Fame and Eau de Gaga; and cosmetics: shimmer pigment, lip liner, lip gloss, bullet lipstick, gel pencil eyeliners, etc.
You can browse all their products on Amazon Haus Laboratories store.
Stefani Germanotta, Natali Germanotta, what's Lady Gaga's real name and why is she called like that?
Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. I would have shortened it as well
Natalie Germanotta is Lady Gaga’s sister. She is a fashion designer and stylist.
Lady Gaga’s name was given by her friends when she started performing in clubs as a tribute to “Radio Gaga”, the song by Queen. It’s also said that it was her first producer’s idea, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it were simply a Marketing strategy, what do you think?
Lady Gaga Image Gallery
🎁 Buy or Give Lady Gaga
'A Star is Born' The Movie
On DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra-HD. It's a fantastic movie full of great music. A great plan for the weekend 📆
HAUS LABORATORIES Makeup
Lady Gaga's makeup brand, Haus Laboratories, offers you eye lines, lipsticks and much more. Available at Amazon store 💄
Lady Gaga 'JOANNE'
Her most personal album dedicated to her late aunt Joanne. It includes 'Million Reasons' a song that has moved half the world. You will love it.
Take your pick. All Lady Gaga
All Lady Gaga products, records, paintings, etc. Pick your favorite item from the Queen of Pop.
LADY GAGA Chromatica | Latest album
Lady Gaga's latest album in 2020 featuring great names like Elton John or Ariana Grande. We recommend the Limited Edition which includes extra songs.
'Channel Kindness: Stories of Kindness and Community' by Lady Gaga
Channel Kindness is a collection of fifty-one stories of kindness, bravery, and resilience from young people all over the world collected by the Born This Way Foundation and introduced by Lady Gaga.
Her best record, 'Born This Way'
CD or Vinyl (includes mp3 copy of the album), a must-have album that defines modern Pop.
Learn to play like your favorite artists
Piano, Ukulele, Guitar, on E-CHORDS they have millions of songs to learn to play all your favorite music.
Do you want an original gift? A music box with a melody to choose from or to make your own with your favorite theme.
'A Star Is Born' movie soundtrack
I don't usually buy soundtrack albums, but this one is totally worth it.