EMELIE HOLLOW tells us there’s no right way to break a heart | New Album 2021
Emelie Hollow should be listened to in silence, alone, in the dark. This way her sweet voice fills the space with beauty. She is releasing a new album in 2021 called “Half the Story”, where she tells us that there is no kind way to break someone’s heart.
Reading Time | 2,38 min
Listening Time | 7.36 min
Emelie Hollow ft. Ruben Break it Right
- “Break it Right”, the song that Emelie sings with Ruben, also Norwegian, describes the feeling that you have when someone that you love breaks up with you. At that moment, no matter how kind, sincere, or understanding the person is, it hurts, right? This verse from the song expresses it all:
But when you’re breaking a heart
There’s no way you can break it right
- Emelie Hollow, 22, has released a preview of her new 2021 album, called “Half the Story (Chapter One)”, featuring 3 wonderful songs: Break it Right, Monster and Don’t leave me now. Here is a link to the album on Amazon, they are the 2 best-spent coins of your week, for sure.
Emelie Hollow Don’t Leave Me Now
- Emelie not only composes her own songs but writes with and for other artists. Her 2 best known collaborations are:
- Certain sweet nuances in her voice remind me a lot of Lisa Loeb, don’t you think?
- If, like us, you have already fallen in love with this Norwegian voice that caresses you with every note, here is her discography:
If you want to meet other great Norwegian artists, visit ‘K-391 and Alan Walker, 2 DJ who hide their faces, but not their talent‘. You are going to love it.