Beyoncé biography [1981-2022] Nothing could stand in the way of the great black star
3 songs to know Beyoncé
🏆 GREATEST HIT
💛 TREMBOL FAVE
Beyoncé Trembol Card
- 🗿 Name: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter.
- 🎂 Year: Beyoncé was born on September 4, 1981 in Houston, Texas.
- 👫 Genres: The singer moves between R&B, Pop, soul and even hip hop.
- ♈ Nicknames: Beyoncé has several nicknames among which Queen B and Sasha Fierce are the most used. The latter is a kind of alter ego that she created to overcome her shyness.
- ✍🏽 Signature:
- 🎻 Instruments: Beyoncé can play the piano, although it is not very common to see her playing this instrument.
- 💿 Discography: 6 solo albums, two collaborative records and 5 more with Destiny’s Child.
- 🔗 Official Website: https://www.beyonce.com/
- 🗣 Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Spotify.
I don’t feel I have to please everyone. I feel free. I can do what I want, say what I want and walk away if I want to.
That’s why I’ve worked hard
Beyoncé | Biography and music
Chapter 1 | First years, first experiences
- Her father, Mathew Knowles, was a sales manager for Xerox and her mother, Tina Knowles changed her job as a banker for the world of image, as a stylist at her own beauty salon called ‘Headliners‘ 💇♀️
- Tina has always been Beyoncé’s head stylist, as well as quite a star on social media nowadays.
- Solange is the name of Beyoncé’s sister, who is also immersed in the entertainment industry and even composed some songs in the early days of Destiny’s Child. They have always been very close, since they were running around like crazy in the park in front of their house, until today.
- Unfortunately, not everything was happy during Beyoncé’s childhood. Her father abandoned her and her mother when she was only two months old and returned when he saw that he could take advantage of his eldest daughter’s talent.
- She did it with Kelly Rowland, LaTavia Roberson and three other girls, named ‘Girl’s Tyme‘.
- A year earlier, at the age of 7, she entered a school talent contest, where she won the victory and a standing ovation from the audience thanks to her interpretation of the song ‘Imagine‘ by John Lenon 🏆
Kelly Rowland lived with Beyoncé’s family because she and her mother had moved to her neighborhood to escape her abusive father. Kelly’s mother, who had little means, gave legal custody to Beyoncé’s parents, so they lived together.
Beyoncé has always said that there was a lot of love in her home ❤️
- Because of her shyness, her parents also enrolled her in dance classes at St. Mary’s Elementary School in Fredericksburg and her name was in the press as a candidate to win the local performing arts award. She went on to study years later at Houston High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.
Beyoncé Girl’s Tyme
Why is she called ‘Beyoncé’?Beyoncé’s name originated from her mother’s maiden name. Tina Knowles-Lawson was registered as Célestine Beyoncé and as the strong-willed woman she is, she made sure her surname was passed on in one form or another through her daughter. The funny thing? That Tina’s siblings are surnamed ‘Beyincé‘, hers was ‘Beyoncé‘ because of a clerical error on their birth certificates 😲
Chapter 2 | The ambition of a father who raised Destiny’s Child
- The group was originally formed by LeToya Luckett, Kelly Rowland, LaTavia Roberson and Beyoncé herself.
- As for the group’s name, they were going to be called The Cliché or The Dolls, but thanks to the intervention of Tina Knowles, Beyoncé’s mother, the group found in Destiny’s Child its biblical name 📖
- This change of job provoked the most absolute ambition, since Beyoncé’s family had cut their income in half, and Mathew Knowles wanted to make the most of the opportunity he had in front of him.
- In 1995, the quartet signed their first record deal with Elektra Records, although they were fired without ever releasing any work, causing family tensions, which led to the separation of Beyoncé’s parents for a while 🖊
Destiny’s Child Killing Time
Destiny’s Child Say My Name
- With this song begins their path to stardom. In 1998 the young girls debut on the music scene with their first eponymous studio album, ‘Destiny’s Child‘, introduced by ‘No, No, No’.
- During that time, everything seems to be going smoothly for the girls, but problems arrive when, after the release of ‘The Writing’s on the Wall‘, LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett demand that Mathew Knowles ceases to be the group’s agent 😲
- Far from solving the existing problems, Beyoncé’s father gets both singers to leave the band and replaces them with Michelle Williams and Farrah Franklin, camouflaging the internal problems of the group with hits like ‘Say My Name‘.
Between copyright lawsuits, distribution of profits, awards and the relevance achieved by the group, Farrah Franklin leaves the band not being able to bear the pressure, so the group ends up becoming a trio led by Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland.
It was also a very hard time for Beyoncé, she suffered a depression of almost 2 years. There were days when she would lock herself in her room and I wouldn’t even eat 🍗
- The trio’s success continued in in 2001 with the smash hit ‘Survivor‘, composed by Beyoncé herself. The album, titled as the single, did stratospheric numbers 🔝
- As a second single, Destiny’s Child released ‘Bootylicious’, a track with a made-up word that to this day has its own definition in the Oxford dictionary.
Sexually attractive especially with a voluptuous backside
Destiny’s Child Survivor
- At that time the successful rapper Jay-Z invited her to sing with him in his song, ’03 Bonnie & Clyde. She had met him about 5 years earlier, around 1997 and they were already friends, later they would become much more 👩❤️💋👨
- Beyoncé topped several international music charts thanks to singles like ‘Crazy in Love‘, in collaboration with Jay-Z, ‘Baby Boy’ with Sean Paul or ‘Naughty Girl’.
- She also won 5 Grammy Awards.
- For the first time Beyoncé made two commercial campaigns for L’Oreal or Pepsi 🥤
- In addition, she became the artist with the highest sales in one year, 2003, surpassing groups such as The Beatles or Simon and Garfunkel.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z Crazy In Love
Perfumes for fragrance allergy
Beyoncé is allergic to the composition of most perfumes on the market. That is why throughout her career she has launched fragrances such as ‘True Star‘ or ‘True Star Gold‘. Reportedly, their formulations are entirely designed to be used by the singer 🤧
- Despite the success, the girls felt it was the end of their road as a group and decided to say a final goodbye to the band. But don’t worry, they are still very close friends.
- The singer could not have had a better gift, and this work debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 list.
- As in her previous CD, Beyoncé joined her voice again with rapper Jay-Z, who at that time was already her boyfriend, in the single ‘Deja Vu’.
- Other promotional tracks on the album were ‘Ring The Alarm’, ‘Irreplaceable’, which even has a Spanish version, ‘Upgrade U’, ‘Get Me Bodied’ and ‘Green Light’.
- In early 2007, the singer released a deluxe version of B-Day which included the smash hit ‘Beautiful Liar‘ with Shakira, a song that invites you to move your hips.
- That year, Beyoncé continued to release songs in Spanish, this time collaborating with Alejandro Fernández on ‘Amor Gitano’.
- Who is Sasha Fierce? It turns out that Beyoncé used this name as a sort of alter ego 🎭 with a crazier personality, allowing her to do more eccentricities and make her shows more entertaining.
- The album is divided into two parts. The first, ‘I am…‘ is composed of calm songs, and the second, ‘Sasha Fierce‘, of dance tracks.
- Like Beyoncé’s previous works, this album was a worldwide bestseller.
- In fact, who doesn’t remember ‘If I Were a Boy’ or ‘Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)?’. Both singles were played all the time on the radio, not to mention how famous and iconic ‘Single Ladies‘ choreography became.
Beyoncé Single Ladies
While Beyoncé was singing about rings and proposals, the singer herself was immersed in the celebration of her wedding 💍 After a secret relationship of 5 years, Beyoncé married singer Jay-Z on April 4, 2008. This union also led to her being named by Forbes magazine as the couple with the biggest fortune in Hollywood 💲
- It was then that she went on tour around the world. ‘I am‘ tour lasted 1 year, including 108 concerts and making 120 million dollars.
- After that, Beyoncé participates in ‘Obsessed‘ a thriller film.
- In addition, Beyoncé re-released her latest work, accompanied by the singles ‘Broken-Hearted Girl’ and ‘Video Phone’, in collaboration with Lady Gaga, with whom she joined forces again in ‘Telephone’ 📞
Big win at the GrammysThe MTV Video Music Awards was not her only nomination; at the 52nd Grammy Awards she took home 6 out of 10 gramophones, the first female artist to win so many awards in a single night 🏆
Beyoncé Run The World
- The worst thing is that it was not the first time, he had already had another daughter named Koi with a dancer.
- A few years later her mother remade her life by remarrying with the actor Richard Lawson, who already had a daughter, Bianca, so in a short time Beyoncé enlarged her family 😁
- A few months later the track ‘Best Thing I Never Had‘ was released and, against all odds, the entire new album was leaked before its release, forcing it to be brought forward.
- After the release of ‘4’, her fourth studio album, Beyoncé released music videos for the songs ‘1+1’, ‘Countdown’, ‘Love On Top’ and ‘Party’ 4️⃣
I have only dealt with my father on a business level. He is my father for life, and I love him. I’m grateful for everything he’s taught me. He and my mother have been entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps.
Beyoncé Drunk in Love
- In the film, directed by Beyoncé, we can see parts of her life, her childhood and her role as a mother and as a music star.
- During those months the singer again lent her voice to a movie, this time in the animated film Epic.
- As for her music, the artist’s fifth CD arrives in the middle of the tour ‘The Mrs Carter Show World Tour 2014‘ and does so loaded with 14 songs, 17 music videos and with ‘Drunk in Love‘ as the starting signal.
- In this album we find a more mature Beyoncé, who deals with issues such as eating disorders, marriage problems or motherhood.
- Like her other works, ‘Beyoncé‘ was a success and gave the singer the honor of being the first woman in history to have all 5 of her albums debut at number 1 on the Billboard chart 🏅
- In 2014, following her collaboration with husband Jay-Z on ‘Drunk in Love‘, the two embark on their first tour together ‘On The Run Tour‘.
- With three awards, that year she also became the most awarded artist at the BET Awards.
Beyoncé Super Bowl 2013
- January 2016 begins with Beyoncé’s participation in the song ‘Hymn For The Weekend‘, by her friends Coldplay.
- Finally, in April 2016 Beyoncé presents ‘Lemonade‘, her latest musical project, together with a movie aired on HBO.
- With this release she broke records again, adding one more album debuting as number 1 in charts, to which we can add the fact that all 12 songs of this work were in the charts at the same time.
- ‘Lemonade’ has been Beyoncé’s most critically acclaimed work. In addition, Beyoncé became the artist with the most VMAs awards in history 🏆
Coldplay & Beyoncé Hymn for the Weekend
A new pregnancy and more GrammysUnexpectedly, Beyoncé found herself pregnant with twins. Her condition was not an impediment to be invited to lead 2017 Coachella Festival. The artist showed the world her pregnancy again at the 59th Grammy Awards, bringing back home with her 2 and half gramophones. She won Best Urban Contemporary Album and Best Music Video. Album of the Year went to Adele, who is a big fan of Beyoncé deciding to split her trophy in 2 and share it with Beyoncé.
Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé Perfect
- She featured J Balvin and Willy William on the song ‘Mi Gente’, which proceeds were donated to those affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma 🌀
- She participatee with Eminem in ‘Walk on Water‘, and with Ed Sheeran in the remix of ‘Perfect‘
- Already in 2018, she collaborates again with Jay-Z in the song ‘Family Feud’ and with DJ Khaled in ‘Top Off’.
- After its cancellation in 2017, Beyoncé performs at the Coachella festival in 2018, but before that she encouraged her followers to follow a 22-day vegan diet on her Instagram profile. At the event, followed by more than 100,000 people, we could enjoy the reunion of Destiny’s Child and the performance of Solange Knowles, Beyoncé’s sister.
- Due to the success of their previous tour, Beyoncé and Jay-Z embarked on the second part of the ‘On The Run Tour‘, also reaffirming the power they have both together and separately with ‘Everything Is Love‘, a joint album released as ‘The Carters‘.
- In addition to the film, Beyoncé created for Disney+ ‘The Lion King: The Gift‘, an album directed and produced by herself in which she highlights African culture. From it is extracted the single ‘Brown Skin Girl‘, where the singer gathers in her video faces like Kelly Rowland, Tina Knowles, Naomi Campbell or her daughter Blue Ivy, in a plea for the beauty of brown and black skins.
- Following in the wake of that work, she released ‘Black Is King‘ for Disney+, a visual album inspired by her mother’s work to celebrate her belonging to the black race.
Beyoncé Black Parade
Beyoncé Brown Skin Girl
- April 2019 sees the release of ‘Homecoming‘ the first of three projects from the singer on Netflix. The documentary film features Beyoncé during her performance at Coachella in 2018 and, alongside this premiere, ‘Homecoming: The Live Album‘ was released 💿
- In April 2020, Beyoncé appears again on the commercial music scene with ‘Savage’, in collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion. Two months later, she does so with ‘Black Parade’, a project of her own.
I’ve spent a lot of time focusing on building my legacy and representing my culture the best way I know how. Now, I’ve decided to give myself permission to dedicate myself to my own happiness.
In 2021 Beyoncé was the ‘protagonist’ of a fragment of the Netflix series about the artist Selena Quintanilla. In the scene, told years ago by the singer on MTV, we can see the depiction of a young Beyoncé strolling with her family through a shopping mall, where they cross paths with the Tex-mex star.
- Involved in the defense of black people after all the events of violence happened, Beyoncé thanked her award with the following words:
I’m so honored. I’m so thrilled. As an artist, I think it’s my job and all of our jobs to reflect the times and it’s been such a difficult time. So I wanted to encourage all the black queens and kings.
- That wasn’t the only award she took home that night, as she also won a Grammy for Best Music Video for ‘Brown Skin Girl‘. This track also featured her daughter Blue Ivy, who has the honor of having received a BET Award at the age of 8 for her collaboration with her mother.
- In addition, it has been confirmed that the singer has been working on her new album for two years, so it wouldn’t be surprising if we have new music very soon 🎶
Beyoncé Broken Skin Girl
Don’t miss Beyoncé’s best songs
🤔 Google most searched questions about Beyoncé
Who is Tina Knowles?
What is Ivy Park Adidas by Beyoncé?
Who is Mathew Knowles?
What movies has Beyoncé made?
When did Beyoncé get married and who is she married to?
🎁 Beyoncé best selling items
Homecoming: The Live Album
The perfect gift for the Beyoncé fan: 4 vinyls, a book with 52 high definition photos and the best Queen B concert.
Learn to play like the best
Piano, Ukelele, Guitar, in E-CHORDS they have millions of songs to learn to play your favorite songs.
Records, vinyls, books… anything you can imagine from Queen B.
Beyoncé’s wonderful movie, featuring one of her greatest songs, ‘Listen’.
Best Beyoncé album
‘4’ is Beyoncé’s best album, packed with the American artist’s legendary tracks.